As of Clarity 12.1.1, the "My Projects" portlet can be configured. However the filter section is not viewable and you are not able to add attributes to the filter. By default it no longer filters out inactive projects. This issue applies to 12.1.x versions.
Steps to Recreate:
- Log into the application as an administrator user
- From Home, click the link "Overview" to launch Overview page
Check if "My Projects" exists on the page, otherwise, navigate to Personalize, Contents, add the portlet "My Projects"
- Click the "Configure" icon to launch the "My Projects" configuration
- Navigate to "List Filter Section", "Layout", there is blank value showing up in Layout and Section Title
- In Layout, move some items from available column into selected column, and input a title in Section Title
- Click the "Save" or "Save and Return" button. The values cannot be saved.
Expected Result: For the portlet "My Projects" on Overview page, blank Layout and Section Title should be displayed in "List Filter Section", "Layout" page
Actual Result: For the portlet "My Projects" on Overview page, blank Layout and Section Title are displayed in "List Filter Section", "Layout" page
List filter section is not supported on the My Projects portlet, this issue has been resolved as CLRT-53994 on 13.0 by removing the display of the filter section