After installing WebServer PowerPack, Webserver metrics are not showing in the Investigator.
1. Make sure the JRE version used is supported. The Powerpack is supported only with Sun JRE. Use the latest 32- or 64-bit platform. Java 1.5 and later is supported.
2. The PowerPack cannot monitor an authenticated web server. Also a WebServer fronted by a Proxy Server is not supported. This is currently a product limitation.
3. Make sure that the product is been correctly installed and all jar files are in the correct places.
4. By default, the PowerPack looks for the WebServer statistics in the following locations:
- server-status for Apache
- iisperfstats for Microsoft IIS
- and .perf for Sun ONE.
If the web server has been configured to publish its statistics at a location different from the default , use the attribute MetricsURL in the WebServerConfig.xml to specify the new location.