We cannot close incidents in the CEM UI. When selecting CEM incidents and attempting to close them, then nothing happens.
Doing the following steps typically resolves this issue.
- Increasing the heap size on EMs helps sometimes in closing incidents.
- If the above does not work, then try the following:
1. Make a bakup of CEMDB.
2. Stop the EM running TIM Services.
3. Manually close all Incidents. (This cannot be done automatically.)
* The SQL statement to close all APM CE(CEM) incidents is:
update ts_biz_events set ts_status = 1 where ts_status in(2,3,4)
- ts_status = 1 (Close), 2(Open), 3(Pending), 4(Aged out)
- The step shown above should fix the issue of not being able to close incidents in the CEM UI.
- A cron job can be created to run the SQL statement to close incidents. It is required to stop the EM running TIM Services before running this cron job
to synchronize the database content in its cache.