After an upgrade, metrics were showing as on ACE 2 - we need to move them back to ACE 1 - how can this be performed?
This procedure enables moving all system’s metrics from ACE2 engine to PSL Writer (i.e. ACE1).
UPDATE T_GLOBAL_RULES SET PSL_INSTANCE_ID = 0 , ASSIGNED_PSL_INSTANCE_ID = null
- Stop all ACE2 services (best disable them):
- ‘Oblicore – ACE on JBOSS Application Server’
- ‘Oblicore – ACETransition’
- ‘Oblicore – PslWorkerXXX’ (XXX stands for any number) – Note that there might be multiple PSL Workers.
- If there are any ‘Oblicore – PSLWriterXXX’ services running then stop them too.
- Execute the following update command on the database:
and commit it.
- Execute ClearAllPSL_BSI8.sql for clearing all PSL data, so that the engine will reload it all from scratch.
- This step causes all ACE2 data to be cleared out. Execute through SQL command window:
truncate table t_log
- (optional) Execute on the database:
update t_customer_psl_instances set psl_instance_id = 0
- (optional) To have all existing contract parties assigned to PSL Writer 0 execute on the database:
and commit it.
Now on the UI ‘Administration’ tab -> ‘ACE Management’ -> ‘ACE Instance Management’ -> the instance 0 will be shown for all existing contract parties.
In the UI goto ‘Administration’ tab -> ‘Site Settings’ -> ‘Advanced’ -> ‘Configuration\ACE2’ folder -> ‘is ACE2 the default engine’ -> set to 0 (zero).
- (optional) To have ACE1 as the default engine, so that all new metrics will be assigned to ACE1:
- (optional) Using the UI (‘ACE Instance Management’ page) to distribute the contracts among the different PSL Writers.
- Start all relevant PSL Writer services.