This issue is caused by a portal setting which includes an erroneous language code.
The following steps will fix the issue:
1. deactivate wasp.
2. on the UMP server, locate and edit the file: ?\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes\portal-ext.properties using any text editor.
3. Locate the "locales=" variable and set it to the following string:
4. Now issue the following query against the NimsoftSLM database to delete any pages which have a blank label:
delete from Layout where name like '%locales=""%'
5. Now issue the following query to complete the removal of all "bad" language codes:
DELETE FROM PORTALPREFERENCES WHERE PREFERENCES LIKE '%locale%';
6. activate wasp and the issue should be resolved.
keywords: UMP Page Name Disappears or Turns Blank after creating new page blanked out empty label ump display not visible portlet missing page