Cannot access UMP - get the following error when browsing the UMP url
An unexpected system error occurred.
(4) not found, Received status (4) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'nametoip' name = '/xxxdom/xxxhub/xxx/mpse'
MPSE probe was red and in error state and would not restart. Deactiveated and restarted but still getting the above error.
Scenario 1 - Here there is some corruption in the mpse files
Follow the steps below to rectify
1. Deactivate MPSE Probe. (was in Red/Error state) in Infra Mgr.
2. Delete MPSE Probe in Infra Mgr.
3. Login direct to host and move MPSE folder to another disk on system. (preserving logs)
4. Redeploy MPSE Probe via Infra Mgr.
5. Activate MPSE Probe via Infra Mgr.
Scenario 2- This is multi ump configuration and the concerned ump server has moved to another hub for any reason
As per the multi ump configuration
The robot you choose must report directly to the primary hub, and must be on the same network subnet.
Installing a secondary UMP instance on a robot that reports to a secondary hub is not supported.
In this scenario move the ump server robot back under the primary hub to restore successful communication for UMP