As long as you move the entire CA UIM database from the old server to the new one, you can relocate it to a new database management server. Here are the steps for doing this:
1. Deactivate the wasp probe, then stop the Nimbus Robot Watcher service on the primary hub (you need to stop all probes that are accessing the database and there are many of them. It is easier to just stop the robot for this exercise).
2. Using the best practices for the database manager that is hosting your CA_UIM database, move/copy the CA_UIM database from the current server to the new one.
3. Start the Nimbus Robot Watcher service on the primary hub (note, a number of probes will fail because they will not be able to connect to the database including the data_engine - this is expected).
4. Open the data_engine probe's Configure GUI. The probe will fail to connect to the database (this is expected). Select the Ignore button in order to open the probe's Configure GUI.
5. Reconfigure the probe's connection to the new database server, apply the change and restart the probe.
6. After you verify that the data_engine is running, restart the primary hub robot.
7. Activate the wasp probe.