When the UI Theme color is changed and apply is selected the color does not change. We are now on Clarity 12.1.1. Under Admin the color works perfect, but under my ID the color will not change. It is not a permissions issue for I have all rights under my clarity id.
This can be true for Partitioned customers. If Partitioned customers are trying to change the UI Theme in the prescribed method as in the guides it will not necessarily work as expected. Partitioned customers who experience the problem of changing the UI and then not seeing the change are the target group for this article. They must use an alternative to the regular UI Theme change instructions documented, which tell them to go to the Clarity Studio Admin side of the application, click UI Themes, change and click Apply. This sometimes does not work for Partitioned customers working in a Partition other than the system default.
The documentation does not provide details on how to apply UI Themes when an implementation is using Partition Models.
Use the following steps as a guideline to apply UI Themes.
- Login to Clarity as an administrator
- Admin Tool > Studio: Partition Model
- Open the Partition Model > Partitions Tab
- Select a UI Theme such as Orange
- Click 'Save' button
- Log Out
- Login to Clarity as a user with access rights to objects that are associated to the Partition Unit
- The UI Theme color change can now be seen