Error occurring when attempting to start a second Windows agent from the Service Manager Dialog.
Error: "U0022023 No associated window can be found for process 'AgentName'."
The SMD log files might show something like the following:
U0022004 Starting process 'AgentName' ...
U0022005 ... with command line 'D:\Automic\Agents\windows\bin\UCXJWX6.exe -i UCXJWX6_ACC.ini'.
U0022006 ... and start directory 'D:\Automic\Agents\windows\bin'.
U0022007 Process 'AgentName' (ID '5036') successfully started.
U0022023 No associated window can be found for process 'AgentName'.
U0022012 Process 'AgentName' (ID '5036') ended.
U0022022 Process 'AgentName' ended, exit code='63'.
This error, "U0022023 No associated window can be found for process..." is a Windows error, documented in MSKB articles 142676, 175687, and 184802. There are a two alternatives to correct this error.
The "No associated windows" error with exit code 66 usually has one of these options as a solution:
1. The log files are locked (this happens with Windows operating systems where it will keep a log file locked for some reason). Try deleting the log files in the \Temp directory the Agent (DO NOT restore them from the recycle bin afterwards). If necessary, add write and modify permissions for the user starting the Agent for the temp directory.
2. The other option is click the link below and make the changes in the Microsoft Windows registry and in user rights management, as described on the Microsoft site - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;184802 .
3. Check the Agent´s ini file if there is an character before the [GLOBAL] section. If so, delete it
4. Check the WP logs for any messages saying something like "Could not find the specified ini file". This might indicate an issue with the name of the ini file.
5. If none of the above resolve the issue (*and* this is a Java Agent), check whether the path to Java is fully qualified. Instead of:
java -jar ucxjpsx.jar
Try the following:
C:\Program Files(x86)\Java\jre_1_7\bin\java -jar ucxjpsx.jar