Error Message :
00012125 ??? "0143249256|"
There is no proper description for U00012125 messages in the User Interface. They look like 00012125 ??? "0143249256|"
The text "CANCEL_ALL_CHECK_ATTEMPTS exceeded for Workflow with RunId: '&01'. Workflow can not be deactivated automatically." should normally be displayed, instead of the question marks. The digits displaying along with "|" correspond to the affected workflow's RunID.
From the User Interface go to Client 0 > System Overview > Messages and fill in the search fields as described below:
Then press Start. Results similar to those below will be displayed.
- Message number : '00012125'
- Date period / Number: from any other date earlier than today until today
You may also see similar behavior in Workflow reports:
If the search doesn't return any results, you may force the U00012125 error to occur :
1. Create an OS job (JOBS.WIN or JOBS.UNIX) with a process and a postprocess tab
2. In the process tab add any command - "echo test" for instance
3. In the postprocess add a command that should run for at least 2 minutes - e.g. ping localhost for 120 seconds
:SET &CMD# = PREP_PROCESS("&$AGENT#","WINCMD",,"CMD=ping -n 120 localhost","UC_LOGIN=&$LOGIN#")
4. Then nest the task in a workflow
5. In the JOBP > Runtime tab should be set to 1 minute Maximum runtime, else cancel.
6. Then run the JOBP. It will be canceled after a minute but the nested JOBS will continue to run for 2 minutes.
7. The issue will be visible after the Workflow has completed.