we have multiple hubs and aggerates, all are connected via tunnels.
In the adminconsole we can define users and manage there access to hubs/robots correctly.
However the roles do not map to the IM console at all, infact only administrator can successfully manage anything other than the core hub/robots.
Several people in the organisation have looked at this and we are at a loss.
UIM server version: 8.858 hub version: 7.93
how can we correct this?
below is a recap of what we saw and did
1) when we started some hubs were not showing.
2) the third and fourth tier hubs had no security message.
3) we set up a named mapping between the core and the aggregate that is not using a tunnel. In both directions
4) we removed the security_config_propagation key from the hubs and set the protocol mode to 2 from 3 on all hubs.
5) we removed on incorrect named mapping on a third tier hub that was incorrect.
6) We ran the hubsec_senc command on the second tier and third tier hub.
This allowed for the management of all nodes and the security files to be propagated as expected.