Instructions on how to take the Fiddler trace.
1) Start Fiddler using the Fiddler2 icon in your START | Programs menu
Please Note: If the https communication is used, it is necessary enable "Capture HTTPS CONNECTS"
Go to Tools > Options:
Check the check box and follow these steps, and click OK button
a) Capture HTTPS CONNECTS
b) Decrypt HTTPS traffic
c) Select '... from all processes' in the dropdown box
2) Bring up Web Viewer and reproduce the problem
3) In the left hand pane of fiddler you should see the requests and responses
4) To save these in the format needed by CA support:
- Select File from the top left menu
- Choose Save-> All Session(s)
- Fill in a file name for the trace
- Click Save
- The file will be saved with the default SAZ extension.