Error Message :
The Explorer window shows the Automation Engine in a Trouble status.
The Trouble status is set by the Automation Engine when it decides that the Agent is not doing its task (for example, the Automation Engine sent a task to start 5 minutes ago, but the Agent never started it). The so_back.so_last_activity has not been updated for the amount set in the Sleep time field + 60 seconds.
OS Version: N/A
Root Cause: The Trouble status is set by the Automation Engine when it decides that the Agent is not processing its tasks.
Check the following to resolve an RmiServer in Trouble status:
- Make sure the RMI server is running.
- Automation Engine: Locked row in database. May need to run listpids.sql to find any hung Oracle processes and stop them.
- Agent: Verify that there is adequate disk space.
- Look at the automation engine and agent log files in log directory. Check the files for errors and verify that all parameters are set correctly for the agent.
- Look into system CPU and memory usage for other processes that might be impacting Applications Manager operation.
- Check View> View Connections> Rmi Servers> If an RmiServer has its Master column set to ok, and it does not have a Session ID, double click the Ok to set it to No. Then double click the No if RmiServer with a session ID has No in its Master column.
Fix Status: No Fix