1. Check if the operating system of the target server is listed as supported.
The following table details the supported platforms and their associated requirements for the Windows Proxy agent.
|Windows Proxy Platform Operating System||Minimum Patch Level|
|Windows Server 2008 R2||6.0.6001|
|Windows 8.1||Any level|
|Windows Server 2012 R2||Any level|
2. Network check - ensure target server is accessible with PAM.
Utilize tools on PAM(config->tools) to check below.
- Ping test between PAM server and target server which Windows proxy is being installed on.
- Port 27077 should be open on the firewall.
3. Proxy server service check
- check if Windows Proxy is installed properly
- Check if you can see proxy server service in Windows service panel and started.
Note: PAM Proxy service name would be registered as "PAM proxy".
- Check if the installation has been finished successfully.
The Windows Proxy installation log file is located at:
- Change log level to Fine and restart service in Windows Proxy configuration file. see if any error message is logged in log file.
The Windows Proxy configuration file is located at:
The Windows Proxy log file is located at:
The above checkpoints should assist you to identify and remove holdup preventing Windows Proxy agent from working. Should you required further assistance, please open ticket with CA Support.