To avoid this problem, the following steps can be used as a workaround:
- Modify the VSM/VSI files for the IBM MQ Virtual Service in DevTest Workstation
- Stop the IBM MQ Virtual Service from DevTest Portal.
- Users continue to send MQ messages to the IBM MQ Virtual Service and the count of input queues in the IBM MQ is increased.
- Redeploy the IBM MQ Virtual Service from DevTest Workstation without checking the "Start the service on deployment".
- Start the IBM MQ Virtual Service from DevTest Portal.
Instead of this workaround, there is also a patch available for this problem. Please contact CA Support and open a support case to get the patch.