The TMA-0111 error can occur when attempting to perform an operation that saves a timesheet, e.g populate, submit, add task, return.
One or more of the following symptoms are observed:
1. When reviewing the PRLOCK table, there are timesheet locks that do not get released.
2. Deadlock errors and database connection closed errors appear in the APP and/or BG log corresponding to the timesheet action
3. Services are suddenly stopped during timesheet editing
4. In the Modern UX, the error: Could not get existing time entry information
5. When data is saved, and user goes back to the timesheet to review the task hours, the save did not take place.
Example: A timesheet was submitted with 1 hour, but returned by the resource manager to enter additional hours. Then when trying to update the 1 hour to another number or to charge hours against other tasks in the time card, it appears to save the data but when you back out and go back in, it only shows the original 1 hour.
**This error could also occur in Classic view due to duplicate timesheets in the database. Please see below KB for steps to resolve.