Time-Varying attribute does not accept decimals in the Value (Number type) and they are saved but with decimals stripped. This cannot be configured in attribute properties either.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Administration > Objects > Requisition > Attributes > New
- Create a new Time-Varying attribute (i.e.: z_tva), Calendared / Number / Hours; Save and Return
- Go to Views > Edit Requisition [Layout: Edit] and add the attribute in the General Section
- Create a new Requisition
- Open the Requisition (Project > Team > Requisitions so that the Requisition Properties view is displayed.
- z_tva will appear. Choose any Start / Finish dates, and select a value of 2.5. Click Save.
Expected Results: 2.5 is a Number, so Value of 2.5 is kept and saved.
Actual Results: Value will be 2.