A process, created on Timesheet, never starts if Input Code is included in the auto-start condition.
Steps to Reproduce:
Expected Result: The process should be trigger when Type Code is part of the Start Condition.
- Create a new process 'myprocess'.
- Choose the Timesheet object as the primary object for the process.
- Choose Auto-Start for the Start Option and start the process on the update event.
- In the Start condition include the Input Code. Example: ( ( ( Timesheet Status = 'Submitted' ) and ( Timesheet Status [Previous Value] != 'Submitted' ) ) and any( ( Timeentry (Subobject) Type Code ID != 'Billable' ) ) ).
- Steps: From Start step Then Go To the Finish step.
- On the Validation tab click "Validate All and Activate".
- Go Home -> Personal: Timesheet.
- Find a Resource with Timesheet Status = Open.
- Enter time and Select a Type Code 'non billable' (different from 'billable' ).
- Submit for Approval.
- Check Initiated Processes (filter by 'myprocess').
Actual Result: The process is not trigger when Type Code is part of the Start Condition.
CA PPM 14.3.
Due to defect CLRT-79997 or DE29620.
The issue has been fixed in CA PPM 15.3 release.