When there is a cost plan with 'weekly' timescale & activated weekly time periods from 2010 to 2013, and even though the project start and end dates fall within the above period, you receive the following error
"The time periods requested do not exist. Please try refreshing this page or resetting the start date in the Time Scale Value Column settings under the Configure action."
Steps to Reproduce:
* Note weekly periods begin on SATURDAY
- Administration, Financial Management: Setup, Entity, Fiscal Periods
- Create Weekly periods Weekly periods should be defined as SATURDAY to FRIDAY (per customer configuration)
- Create Monthly Fiscal Periods that covers the current date (this is a Datamart Job requirement)
- Execute 'Datamart Extraction' job
- Create a new cost Plan using Weekly periods
- From the 'options' menu, Configure, Fields: Set the TSV configuration to start on Current Week and show 2 weekly periods on the grid
- The current week and next week show up ok
Week 1 : Jul 4, 2015-Jul 10, 2015
Week 2 : Jul 11, 2015-Jul 17, 2015
- Click 'previous' or 'next' scroll arrow
Expected Result: Show requested 'previous' or 'next' periods.
Actual Result: The time periods requested do not exist. Please try refreshing this page or resetting the start date in the Time Scale Value Column settings under the Configure action.
Use the Actions, Configure or Actions, Time-Scaled Value pages to reconfigure the view to navigate to previous or future weekly periods.
This issue does not occur if the Entity Weekly Fiscal Time Periods are defined as MONDAY to SUNDAY.
CLRT-65330 : Tested in v13.2, verified and closed as 'cannot reproduce'.