Please contact Clarity Support team to identify which time slices will need to be resliced via an approved direct database update.
The procedure is as follows:
1. Backup the PRJ_BLB_SLICEREQUESTS table.
2. Identify the IDs that have an expiration date in the past.
3. Pause the Time Slicing job, only if the job is not in the 'Processing' mode.
4. A script will executed to force the Time Slicing job to process the expired time slice IDs.
5. Run an immediate instance of the Time Slicing job.
Once complete, resume the paused Time Slicing Job .