Time scaled fields based on custom time varying attributes do not display values in the Task Assignment page even though the value is saved in Clarity in the slice table
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Assignment object and create a Time Varying attribute with 'Time-varying Type' set to 'Calendared' and 'Time-varying Data Units' set to 'Number'
- On the Assignment object view page, click on 'Fields' links for 'Task Assignment list'
- Click on the properties icon of 'ETC BY Period' virtual attribute and add the Time Varying attribute created in step one from the 'Available' section to the 'Selected' section and set the 'Time Scale' to 'Month' as displayed in the attached screenshot.
- Create a custom monthly slice using the Assignment: Time varying attribute created in step one to cover the duration of the project.
- Go to Clarity Home page and click to open a project which has Task with a resource assigned to it.
- Navigate to the Task properties page and on the TSV section, configure the page to allow the page to display the custom time varying attribute created in step one
- Enter a value in one of the months of the TSV of the 'custom time varying attribute' and click the Save button.
Expected Result: The value entered in the TSV field to display after the save action
Actual Result:The value entered in the TSV field does not display after the save action
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-72585, clarity13resolved, clarity133resolved.