Steps to Reproduce
This can happen on many reports, this is just one example.
1. Go to Home>>Advanced Reporting
2. Go Reports>>View list
3. In the Search bar, search for Timesheet
4. Click on the Timesheet Detail report
5. Under Options, scroll down to Time Period
6. Review the Time periods available
Expected Result : Time Periods will be available for selection
Actual Result: Time Periods past a certain date are not showing up
All supported PPM versions
The number of periods in DAILYRESOURCETIMECURVE slice and all Fiscal Slices need to include the dates expected to view
Fiscal Time Slice
From - 3/1/17
Number of Periods - 36
The time slice would go out for 3 years, 3/1/20.
To include 4/1/20, you will need to increase the Number of Periods
After increasing the number of periods, run below jobs.
Update Report Tables
Load Data Warehouse - Full Load