To resolve this:
1) Update the following probes to the most current version.
baseline_engine, nas (which also updates alarm_enrichment)
and the monitoring probe, (snmpcollector, cdm, vmware, etc.).
2) Deactivate nas, alarm_enrichment, baseline_engine, and ppm.
3) Make a backup copy and remove the contents of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\slm\baseline_engine\cache_dir"
4) Rename the 'rule_config.xml' and 'rule_config.json ' files found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\nas\alarm_enrichment"
**Depending on the nas version, there may only be one of these files and not both.
5) Redeploy nas (and alarm_enrichment).
6) Restart snmpcollector, cdm, or vmware which is seeing this problem.
Restarting the monitoring probe will cause it to send new messages on the tot_rule_config queue. These will be consumed by alarm_enrichment and creat the appropriate configuration there.