Check the following to resolve this issue:
- Ethn port is not configured at the TIM UI as a network interface.
- Network Drive issue, preferably check with your Network group.
- Check protocolstats file, If it is not showing packets (like captured, dropped and analyzed). It means that TIM is not seeing traffic.
- If protocolstats file is showing packets (like captured, dropped and analyzed). It means that traffic is reaching the TIM and for some reason it is not able to analyze that.
- Check the Apmpacket log detailed errors.
- Check if the Apmpacket service is not running.
- Check if any traffic is being seen on that interface set, run below command to make sure:
If there are no packets being seen, then check with your network team that the traffic is being pushed from the switch, SPAN port, or TAP to that interface correctly.