Tibco Agent log writting every 15 seconds the below message, filling up by the log:
[ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.Agent] Exception starting method tracer com.wily.soaextension.tibcobw.correlation.SOAPClientCorrrelationTracer actual trace for com.tibco.spin.soap.processors.outbound.block.HeaderSerializer.processRequest
TIBCO Business Works2 - 5.4.x, 5.6.x, 5.7.x, 5.8, 5.9.3, 5.11
TIBCO EMS3 - 4.4.x, 5.0, 5.1.x, 6.0.1, 6.1, 7.0, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.2.2, 8.3
Tibco Agent from 9.7x awards
The problem is likely related to canonization of the SOAP message when the SPM tracers process the SOAP header for parsing/inserting correlation ID. Even though the resulting SOAP messages were semantically the same as the original ones except for correlation ID, the changes in the SOAP message syntax and/or addition of correlation ID element could trigger validation failure if strict security check rule was adopted.
There are few things that you can try:
OPTION 1 - Disabling SOAP Correlation tracing
1) Back up existing tibcobw-toggles-typical.pbd.
2) Disable SOAPCorrelationTracing in tibcobw-toggles-typical.pbd by commenting out :
3) Restart the monitored application and see If the problem persist.
OPTION 2 - Disabling Axis correlation tracing
1) Release the option 1 disabled.
2) Back up existing spm-correlation.pbd.
3) Disable Axis1ClientCorrelationTracing and Axis1ServerCorrelationTracing in spm-correlation.pbd by commenting out:
4) Restart the monitored application and see If the problem persist.
OPTION 3 - Changing the header insertion to HTTP
1) Locate your Agent.Profile
2) Add below properties and set to false:
This is a known limitation with using SOAP header insertion for correlation ID and the HTTP header insertion option is provided as the alternative configuration to work around such limitation.