- We I don't understand why special characters work (which is good of course) without specifying the control option.
- In the docs you sent there is nothing written about a default.
- Why do the Special Characters work without Setting The CA Top Secret Control Option PASSCHAR() or PPSCHAR?
- We use to test: tss add(myacid) phrase('Test4Jacques!')
- The administration command doesn't take in account the password rules with PWADMIN(NO) and never take in account the PASSCHAR() option.
- It has only effect when an acid changes his password.
- If you want to have more information about teh CA Top Secret PASSCHAR() and PPSCHAR() control options go to links:
Was this information helpful?