The search keyword in Japanese does not work through the knowledge search with the Knowledge Tools search engine.
The solution for problem USRD 1772 is required. This is included in the latest Cumulative Maintenance for 12.6 CA SDM.
- Download the TEC566753.zip (from this document)
- Unzip the TEC566753.zip and you can see the subs.txt.
- Extract the existing data in the EBR_SUBSTITS table by using the following command.
pdm_extract EBR_SUBSTITS > work.txt
- Copy the content in the work.txt to the subs.txt file.
And adjust the number with the id column so as not to duplicate the number and save the subs.txt.
- Run the following command to remove the existing data in the EBR_SUBSTITS table.
pdm_userload -r -f work.txt
- Run the following command to import the data in the subs.txt.
pdm_userload -f subs.txt
- Recycle the SDM service.
- Run the "pdm_k_reindex" command to recreate the index.