STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Administration > Studio > Objects
2. Locate the Resource object
3. Go to the Views tab > Resource Expense > Layout:Edit view
4. Add The Resource Manager field to the selected column
5. Save and Return
6. Go to Home > Resource Management > Resources
7. Filter by any Expense type resource
8. Edit the resource properties
Expected Results: The Resource Manager field to be visible on the properties view.
Actual Results: The Resource Manager field is not visible on the properties view
If the field value needs to be changed and made available:
Add the field to the list view and if it needs to be updated do it via XOG
We specifically hide this field along with availability and email in the ResourcePropertiesViewDataService for expense resources.
This is actually the current design.