Due to the upgrade, an out-of-the-box Lookup was not working anymore.
1. The filter fields are not properly named (look like database field names)
2. When you select a resource from the lookup, it's not put in the 'Project Manager' field from the 'Project Summary; page, it remains blank
1. Locate the lookup behind the Project manager field.
2. This is the 'Resource Browse' lookup, id: BROWSE_PROJMGR
3. Edit the lookup
4. Go to the Browse window > Browse Window Name, Single-select > Changed the name to Select Resource A
5. Clicked on the binocular and can now see: Select Resource A
6. Then reverted the names back to normal