The CA Service Desk Manager Configuration routine (pdm_configure) is failing after SQL server move.
Stops halfway through configuration.
The Windows Service "CA Service Desk Manager" is at stage "Starting."
No clearly understood messages seen in the logs, but there are some.
The CA SDM application server and database server were copied and restored to a different physical location, while keeping the same hostname and IP address.
Made the following changes, and the system restored successfully.
1) Kill the pdm_d_mgr process from Windows Task Manager.
Also check for stray java processes and kill any associated with CA SDM.
2) Edit the NX.env file to update the SQL server hostname manually, if it is pointing to the old database.
Also check the port number.
3) Update the Max Agents from 6 to 30.
4) Add "@NX_MONITOR_JOINS=No" to the NX.env near the end of the file.
5) Repeat the changes 3 - 4 in the pdmconf/ .tpl file.