The current functionality does not present the end-user with the 'Audit' tab on the Cost Plan pages, therefore, through the Clarity application, only users with the proper security access rights can see Audit Trail information within the Admin Tool > Audit Trail. As such, customers wanting to create user-defined portlets looked at the Clarity database schema and found that the sliced values for the Cost Plan TSV attribute audits table is not populated as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enable Audit Trail for a Time-Varying Attribute (TSV)
- Admin Tool > Objects > Cost Plan Detail Object > Audit Trail
- Select some of the TSV attributes, such as planned units, planned cost for auditing on updates
- Create a Project Cost Plan and enter in planned units, planned costs for a few periods in the plan
- Edit the cost plan and change the original values to different values
- Query the following fields in the CMN_AUDITS_TSV table for the TSV 'sliced' value
- ODF_SS_OLD_VALUE (sliced old value)
- ODF_SSL_NEW_VALUE (sliced new value)
Expected: The BLOB field on this record should be cracked and I should see sliced values in the sliced fields
Actual: But instead, no values are populated in the sliced fields
If the fields are populated as expected, the Studio developer should be able to develop a query that retrieves the values on this table. Here is an example of a query that will be useful if these slice fields were populated as expected:
SELECT CMN_AUDITS_TSV.ID ODF_PK,
( SELECT VALUE
FROM CMN_AUDITS_TSV TI
( SELECT MAX(CREATED_DATE)
FROM CMN_AUDITS_TSV TII
WHERE TII.CREATED_DATE < CMN_AUDITS_TSV.
WHERE CMN_AUDITS_TSV.ODF_PK = ?
-- ? The ODF_PK is the primary key of the record instance where the audit is recorded.
Resolved in Clarity 12.0.6 Generic Patch. Reference TEC522707.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.3, 13.0.1
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-24784