The following is a work around so Spectrum will display the correct value in the IP Address column:
1. Find and select the device model
2. Click on the Interfaces tab in the Component Detail panel
3. Right mouse click on the interface entry where you are seeing this issue and select Configure Primary Address for Device -> Use Secondary IP... from the menu
4. Select the ip from the list and click "Set as IP Address for the Interface" then click Yes when prompted
5. Click the "X" in the upper right corner to exit
The ip address column for the interface should now display the correct p address.