The graph on the Capacity vs Allocation by OBS Jaspersoft report does not take into account all filter parameters including the Resource Manager, Booking Manager and Resource Role parameters.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a resource (Resource1) with a Booking Manager (ResourceBM) and a Department OBSa, Unit1 (without making any non-workdays other than the weekends for this resource, their Availability for the month of November is 168 hours, for December it's 184 hours)
- Create a project, Project1, with dates of 11/1/2015 - 12/31/2015
- Allocate Resource1 to the team with 100% Allocation (168 allocation hours for the Month of November, 184 for the month of December)
- Run the Load Data Warehouse Job
- Go to Home > Advanced Reporting > Capacity vs Allocation by OBS report
- Fill in the Resource OBS Type, Resource OBS Unit and Booking Manager filter parametes with those values that were set for Resource1 on Step1
- Leave all of the remaining fields at their default values
- Apply the filters to generate the report
- Go to Page 2 of the report and verify that the total Capacity and Demand amounts are both 168 for Nov, and 184 for Dec
- Go to Page 1 of the report
Expected Result: The graph to show Capacity and Demand at 168 hours for Nov, and 184 hours for December.
Actual Result: The graph shows the Capacity and Demand values for everyone in this OBS if they meet the rest of the filter criteria.
Applies to CA PPM 14.3
Caused by CLRT-79267
This is currently under review by our Development team for a resolution.