The frame under the report tab is missing icons and format after selecting a specific report.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Log into Service Desk Manager 12. 9 > Reports tab > Click on Report list Icon > Select the report with issues.
Service Desk Manager 12. 9
The Resource URL is not correct for the report and must be changed to use the CUID.
1. Log into Service Desk Manager as an Administrator
2. Administration > Security and Role Management > Role Management > Web Forms > Open the report that is having the issue
3. Take note of the Resource. It should be similar to:
$BOServerURL?sPath=[CA+Reports],[CA+Service+Desk],[Path_to_Customized]&sDocName=<Name of the Report>&sViewer=html
4. Log into Central Management Console as an Administrator
5. Go to folders and locate the report which is having the issue. Example: CA Reports > CA Service Desk > Path_to_Customized
6. Do a Right-Click on the report with issue > Properties
7. Take note of the CUID which is located in the second row under the general properties. Example: Aa6GrrM79cRAmaOSMGoadKI
8. Go back to Service Desk and code the Resource URL using the CUID with the following: $BOServerURL?iDocID=<CUID here>&sIDType=CUID
9. Save Changes
10. Log out from Service Desk Manager
11. Log into Service Desk again and select the report with issues. This time should not show the problem