This problem might occur when "u2lpdmtime.dll" is missing or is placed somewhere else other that %systemroot%\system32
Following could be the possibilities of this error message.
- Multiple versions of Crystal reporting installed on the server.
- Uninstall one of the versions.
- Corrupt installation of Crystal reports.
- Uninstall Crystal reports
- Install Crystal reports from Unicenter service desk Client CD.
- "u2lpdmtime.dll" is missing or is placed somewhere else other that %systemroot%\system32
- Copy the u2lpdmtime.dll from a machine where crystal reporting is working . It is located in %systemroot%\system32.
- Put this dll in %systemroot%\system32 on the problem machine.