Why is the Administration, Data Administration, Time Slices page showing the "Expiration" column as outdated and the "Last Run" column as null for the Fiscal Data Warehouse (DWH) slices?
This is because the Entity, Fiscal Time Periods for the Data Warehouse Entity have not been activated.
- Go to Administration, Finance: Setup, Entity
- Open the Entity that is associated with the Data Warehouse
- Click on 'Fiscal Time Periods' tab
- Create and Activate the Monthly time periods that cover the range of the fiscal DWH time slices set in the Time Slices page
- Run an instance of the Time Slicing job
PPM Tech Tip: How should the main PPM jobs be scheduled?
PPM Tech Tip: Getting Jaspersoft Advanced Reporting to work after upgrading to 14.2+
Reference TEC528729 : Configuring and Scheduling some of the main jobs