The Datamart Extraction job fails if a company exists with more than 80 characters on its name
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log to a Clarity box where datamart is configured
2. Run a Datamart Extraction job instance successfully.
3. Go to Home > Financial Management > Companies
4. Create a Company with more than 80 characters on its name
5. Run the Datamart Extraction job
Expected Result: The Datamart Extraction job instance to run successfully
Actual Result: The job fails with NJS-0401: Execution of job failed.
This is caused by CLRT-80802
Reduce the company name to less than 80 characters
This is currently being analyzed by Sustaining Engineering