The 'Copy Project from Template' feature is not bring over the user running the feature as collaboration manager from the template to the project.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in as administrator
- Create three users with all global rights: res1, res2 and res3
- Create a project template - 'Template1'
- Add res1, res2 and res3 as participants with collaboration manager rights
- Create a new project logged in as admin - 'Project Test1'
- Log out of Clarity
- Log in as res1
- Navigate to project 'Project Test1'
- Click on Actions > Copy Project from Template
- Select template 'Template1'
- Click Next
- Click Copy
- Navigate to Team > Participants list
Expected Result: To see administrator, res1, res2 and res3
Actual Result: You see administrator, res2 and res3 - but not res1
Manually add the user as a participant, and make them a collaboration manager.
This issue is documented as CLRT-72529 and is currently being reviewed by development.