The following can be used to free up disk space:
1. If running Linux or Solaris, remove any core files from the $SPECROOT directory and it's sub directories. core files can be found most often in the $SPECROOT/SS and $SPECROOT/SS/DDM directories. If running Windows, remove any .dmp and .mdmp files from the $SPECROOT/SS/support and $SPECROOT/SS/DDM/support directories.
2. Remove older backup files from the $SPECROOT/SS-DB-Backup directory (or the directory you have configured to save your backup files to)
3. Remove older installation logs from the $SPECROOT/Install-Tools/LOGS directory.
4. Cut down on the number of days worth of events saved to the DDM database. By default, 45 days worth of events are saved. This can be changed in the $SPECROOT/SS/DDM/.configrc file with the "MAX_EVENT_DAYS" parameter. If changed, you will need to restart the Archive Manager for the change to take affect. Please reference the "Database Management Guide" for more details.
5. Run the db_maintenance.pl and db_optimize.pl scripts periodically to reclaim disk space. Please reference the "Database Management" section of the documentation for more details.