In order to resolve this, proceed as follows:
1. Logon to EEM in the Process Automation application as EiamAdmin:
2. Click Manage Identities and in the Value field set the name of the user: ADMUSER.
Next, click GO:
3. Click the user. The information about the user is going to be displayed in the right pane.
4. Click "Add Application User Details". Note the "Selected User Groups" list is empty.
5. Add all available groups to the "Selected User Groups" list and click Save.
Now you are going to be able to login to ITPAM as user "admuser".