After the "cleansing" of the profiles, this error went away.
The Steps to erasing profiles is very straight forward for an Administrator.
1. Log into the Portal.
2. Click on Configuration in the far left panel.
3. Click on Connection profiles.
4. Click on the circle with an "x" inside on the far right of the Profile to erase.
5. A popup window appears requesting you to confirm the deletion. "Are you sure you wish to delete profile<<nameofprofile>>?
6. Click the Red DELETE box.
7. The popup goes away and the profile is removed.