1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\CA\CA Test Data Manager Portal\conf to find logback-tdm.xml file.
2. Open this file in notepad++ or Wordpad or any editor of your choice. (You may need to copy this file to another location to make any changes and replace it back in the original location once the file is edited)
3. The logger tag which can be found at the bottom of the file needs to be uncommented . Make sure name = "com.ca.tdm" and the level = "DEBUG".
Once edited it should look like:
<logger name="com.ca.tdm" level="DEBUG" />.
Make sure to save the changes to the file.
4. Restart TDM Web Portal. Once the portal is up and running, perform the actions that you faced issues with.
5. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\CA\CA Test Data Manager Portal\logs and send all the .log files in that folder to CA Support for debugging purposes.