Task Status not marked Completed if Percent Complete is set to 100%. Why does it not automatically get marked 'Completed'?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to a Task properties page where a task is not complete and %Complete less than 100%
2. Change its status to complete and save change
3. Note that %Complete is now 100%
4. Navigate to another task properties page where task is not complete and %Complete is less than 100%
5. Change its %Complete to 100% and save change
6. Note the Task Status is still "Not Started" or "Started"
Manually mark the Task Status field as Completed. The "% Complete" field is a user entered text field and does not have business rules when a value is entered into it. The "Task Status" field has business rules that affect the % Complete field. If a task status is changed to Completed the % Complete field is populated with 100.