Error Message :
Properties settings inside the RA FTP tab gets reset back to its RA FTP base job settings when changes are made to other tasks in the Workflow.
1. Create a RA FTP job with commands inside the FTP tab (confirmed base job is *not* empty or blank):
Example: List directory command with a path defined.2. Add this RA FTP job with another job like an OS job in a Workflow
4. Open Workflow and change the RA FTP’s task properties via RA FTP tab to a different command.
Example: Copy command with paths defined.5. Save. Close Workflow.
6. Open Workflow and click on the OS job’s task properties and change the Alias to something different.
7. Save. Close Workflow.
8. Open Workflow and check what the RA FTP’s task properties is set to.
Actual: The Copy command with paths are gone. They get reset to List directory (the command from step 1).
Expected: The RA FTP's task properties should not get removed or reset back to the command from step 1.
Root Cause: The ae-java-api.jar needs to be updated.
Upgrade the Automation Engine to one of the fixed versions.
Fix Status: In Progress
Component(s): AE Server
Automation Engine 12.2.0 - Planned release date: 2018-06-29
Automation Engine 12.1.2 - Planned release date: 2018-05-23
Automation Engine 12.0.6 - Planned release date: 2018-09-10
A dev-build of a JavaAPI for AWI can be requested from Support to bypass the issue.
To apply the workaround:
1. Shutdown AWI
2. Backup the JavaAPI from the AWI in <TOMCAT_ROOT_DIRECTORY>\webapps\awi\WEB-INF\bundle\ae-java-api.jar
3. Replace it with the dev-build JavaAPI
4. Restart AWI
Optional steps if AWI isn't able to restart after the replacement because of a dependency error:
1. Copy the backup of ae-java-api.jar back into AWI
2. Replace the zipfile-content "com\uc4\api\objects\JobPlanTask.class" from the AWI JavaAPI with "com\uc4\api\objects\JobPlanTask.class" from the dev-build JavaAPI with help of a ZIP program