Error Message :
In some cases "Run At" exceptions are not executed.
It is not yet entirely clear which circumstances invoke the issue. Elements that may play a role are:
- Rule of the Task is NEVER
- Multiple "Run At" exceptions are added to the Task to run the Task for one-off executions
- The "Run At" exceptions are recycled (an exception that has already run in the past is re-used for another execution in the future)
OS Version: N/A
Root Cause: Still being investigated.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version when available.
Fix Status: In Progress
Dollar Universe 6.x.x - TBD
- When the list of "Run At" exception becomes long delete old entries
- When creating a "Run At" exception for a future run always create it by using the "Add" option, don't recycle