We have configured 60 SPM tests in Spectrum, but the SystemEDGE host has over 1,000 tests defined in the svcrsp.cf file and many of them are duplicates.
- Spectrum 10.23
- SystemEDGE 5.9
- SystemEDGE Service Response AIM
- The cause of the duplicate tests has not been determined at this time.
- Perform a cleanup of the tests on the SystemEDGE host:
- Stop SystemEDGE.
- Navigate to the C:\Users\Public\CA\SystemEDGE\<port#>\plugins\svcrsp folder.
- Delete all instances of svcrsp.cf from this folder.
- Start SystemEDGE.
- If the SPM tests in Spectrum are scheduled, the tests will be put back into the svcrsp.cf file the first time the test runs after the agent restart.
- If the SPM tests in Spectrum are not scheduled, the tests will need to be manually run from Spectrum before they are put into the svcrsp.cf file.
- The Destination ID value within the Spectrum Console under Locator > SPM > All Tests will match the Index Number for each test within the svcrsp.cf file on the agent.
- The svcrsp.cf file is located under C:\Users\Public\CA\SystemEDGE\<port#>\plugins\svcrsp