The following error is appearing in the System Status page under the Administration tab in the NFA Web GUI:
- An entity could not be initialized because exactly one row was not returned from the underlying query.
at NetQoS.ReporterAnalyzer.WebService.SystemStatusWS.GetWarnings(RAComponentType type)
NFA 9.3.x Console
This has been seen to occur when there are duplicate rows in the reporter.reporter_status table in MySQL
1. Log on to the NFA Master Console machine.
2. Access the Reporter database by running the following command from a Command Prompt:
3. Check the contents of the reporter_status table by running:
select * from reporter_status;
4. This "select" command should only return one row. If there are multiple rows returned, truncate the reporter_status table by running:
truncate table reporter_status;
5. Type "exit" to exit from MySQL, then recycle the following service in order to initiate a new SNMP status poll:
NetQoS Reporter/Analyzer Watchdog
6. Check the "System Status" screen again and verify that the problem is fixed.