The DA is experiencing a data sync failure with CAPC. Recycling services does not fix the problem. The following error can be seen in the DMService.log file:
ERROR | pool-3-thread-4 | 2015-10-01 14:22:03,759 | com.ca.im.portal.dm.productsync.DataSourcePoller | An error occurred during a sync request with data source Data Aggregator@noor.us.lmco.com: additional info: enum.datasourceerror.DS_PRODUCT_ID_CHANGED.
This is a known issue in 2.3.0/2.3.1 where GUID for Data Sources may shift and cause out of syc status.
The bug was resolved with the release of version 2.4.1 (May kit).
As a workaround to fix the problem in 2.3.0 or 2.3.1, please follow the steps below.
- Open a browser and go to https://<DA>:8581/rest/dataaggregator
- Note the value between the NpcConnectionUID tabs
- Log into the CAPC server
- Use mysql to check values in the netqosportal database
mysql>select * from data_sources2\G;
Look for the Data Aggregator entry and note the SourceGUID value; it will not match the NpcConnectionUID from step 2.
- Run the following command:
mysql>update data_sources2 set SourceGUID='Value_from_step_2' where SourceType=262144;
- In the CAPC web UI, perform a Full Resync on the Data Aggregator data source. In a few minutes synchronization should work as normal.