- Synchronization stops working after the CA API Gateway ("Gateway") updates the CA API Developer Portal ("Portal") bundle.
- This issue affects a Gateway that's been integrated with the Portal.
- Portal version must be at 4.x or higher. Gateway's integrated with version 3.5 and lower are not impacted by this issue.
- There is a race condition that can occur when the bundle is updating both private keys and policies, causing the synchronization to fail as it cannot find the updated keys for the requests.
- Restart the Gateway.
- This can be accomplished either via the following command to restart the SSG service, or the entire appliance can be restarted: service ssg restart