In addition to the functionality provided by the SPM module, there are several additional SOA platforms that you can monitor. Depending on your environment, you may be able to monitor the following additional SOA platforms:
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) is an Enterprise Service Bus that handles message distribution and transformation for Oracle WebLogic.
- TIBCO BusinessWorks is a business service development and processing engine.
- TIBCO Enterprise Message Service enables synchronous and asynchronous communications between systems throughout the enterprise using queues, topics, and advanced components such as bridges, multicast channels, and routes.
- webMethods Broker provides asynchronous processing and message handling services to publish and deliver documents.
- webMethods Integration Server provides infrastructure components to enable organizations to create, orchestrate, and integrate business processes and web services.